Welcome to a crafting extravaganza all week featuring myself and other Artists In Residence from IMAGINE Crafts, along with the Design Team Members of Authentique Paper and May Arts Ribbon.
Authentique Paper and May Arts were so generous with the product they shared with the IMAGINE Crafts team I couldn't resist creating a second project. This time I used different papers, from the Harmony collection, and a fabulous pre-made journaling card.
Here's how I made this:
1. Stamp image (from Crafter's Companion US) with Memento LUXE (Wedding Dress) on black cardstock.
2. Sprinkle Stampendous Shabby Gold embossing powder on image panel and pre-printed Authentique journaling card; heat set from underneath. Repeat this process on large patterned paper piece for background layer.
3. Spray journaling card with IMAGINE Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Frost and GOld (see all that shine in the pic above?).
4. Spritz small patterned paper piece and background piece with irRESISTable Colored Texture Spray in Wedding Dress and Tuxedo Black.
5. Adhere Stampendous Glass Glitter (Black and Silver) on left side of background layer.
6. Adhere all pieces to card base and add two different looped May Arts ribbons.
And Authentique has introduced some fabulous 8x10 cardstock pages with amazing sayings on them. We (the Artists in Residence) were all asked to take a pic with the one we got in our package. If you know me, you know I avoid the camera...... but here goes....(big thanks to my darling four year old son, who helped me take this pic!):
Here are today’s other featured Artists In Residence projects:
There's more inspiration to be found on the Authentique Paper and May Arts blogs! Simply visit these blogs to view the projects created by those company's design teams and to view the other prizes available.
Prizes galore for participating in the Blog Hop this week!All three participating companies in this week's Blog Hop will all be giving away 3 prize packages for leaving comments on the featured blog posts. Each day will we feature projects created by the artists from IMAGINE Crafts, Authentique Paper and May Arts. Simply visit their blogs and leave a comment on each post by midnight PST September 27th. We‘ll randomly select three different blogs from the seven days, then randomly draw one commenter from each blog as the winner.
Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found,” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog’s name), and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
And as you can get the Harmony paper over at Simon Says Stamp, I'm also playing along with this week's Anything Goes challenge!