20 March 2014
I've got another project over on the Imagine Crafts blog today! Here is a quick breakdown on how I put it together:
1. Spray Vertigo with irRESISTible Copper; set aside to dry.
2. Apply Brilliance Cosmic Copper directly onto the Monterey Pine Dragonfly.
3. Use Memento Marker in Rich Cocoa to color the edges.
4. Stamping the main image with Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa on the patterned paper.
5. Mask off individual sections of the stamped image with sticky notes and highlight using Sponge Daubers.
6. Repeat masking and sponging ink to each individual section.
7. Mist with Shimmer Spritz Copper.
You can see more details and step-by-step pics over on the Imagine Crafts blog today! How cool does the irRESISTable spray look on the Vertigo? I love it!
Here's a closer look at some of the products I used: