I made a quick project for gift -giving this year - this one is my 'tester' to see how well it went, and how easy it was to mass-produce. Well let me tell you, this project was a breeze!! Quick, easy, fun.... it pretty much meets the criteria for making loads of gifts!
I gathered my supplies:
- Happy Holidays stamps (Sentimentals range from Crafter's Companion USA and Crafter's Companion UK)
- Ornate Snowflakes stamps (Sheena Douglass range from Crafter's Companion USA and Crafter's Companion UK)
- High-Gloss pre-made bookmark (Crafter's Companion USA)
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Delicata™ Pigment Ink
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Stazon® Solvent Ink in Jet Black
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Stazon® Solvent Ink cleaner
- Spectrum Noir Refill inks
- paper towel
To create the background, I simply dropped random drops of Spectrum Noir refill ink all over the bookmark and then blotted with a paper towel. It dried in under a minute! Next I stamped my sentiment with Stazon® Solvent Ink in Jet Black in the middle of the bookmark.
Then using my Delicata™ Pigment Ink I added random snowflakes to the bookmark. I set it aside to dry for a bit.
See how shiny the gold ink is? LOVE!!!!
I also ran the plastic sleeve (included in the set of bookmarks - what a deal!) through my eBosser, using the Embossalicious 'Let it Snow' folder.
The whole project was super hard to get a picture of, but I promise it was really easy! And it works perfectly for the current Spectrum Noir challenge which is Anything BUT a card. You should play along!