Last month at CHA IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® introduced a fantastic new product called Vertigo™! The Artists-in-Residence were lucky enough to get some to play with this month, and I'm sharing a project with it today. See how shimmery and shiny it is? LOVE! I also used more of the scrumptious papers from Authentique we got to play with!
My supply list for this project included:
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Rose Bud, Dandelion, and Pear Tart
- IMAGINE Crafts® Vertigo™
- IMAGINE Crafts® SHEET Metal™
- IMAGINE Crafts® InkBlushers™
- Christmas Magic and Mistletoe Kisses stamp sets (Crafter's Companion US; Crafter's Companion UK)
- assorted papers from the Joyous collection (Authentique)
- Mistletoe Moments embossing folder (Crafter's Companion US; Crafter's Companion UK)
I started by inking my tree stamp up in both Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Dandelion and Pear Tart, and stamping it directly on to the IMAGINE Crafts® Vertigo™.
Next, using an IMAGINE Crafts® InkBlusher™ and Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Rose Bud I added a bit of color to the edges of my patterned paper.
Then I stamped a small image on to a round piece of SHEET Metal™ with Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Rose Bud; the square I embossed and then placed directly on to the Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Pear Tart inkpad to give it a bit of color. I heat set both of them to (tip: metal gets hot when heated, so give it a minute before you pick it up!).
I finished my card up by stamping a sentiment using the Memento LUXE™ pigment ink in Rose Bud (on to white card stock) and attaching the little SHEET Metal™ embellishments. LOOK at how gorgeous that shimmery Vertigo™ is!!! It's a crafty must-have, for sure!