I started by gathering my supplies:
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black
- IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Lulu Lavender and Tuxedo Black
- IMAGINE Crafts® Sheer Shimmer Spritz™ Craft Spray Silver and Sparkle
- Spectrum Noir pens
- Stampotique Merry Fairy stamp
- Ultra Smooth White card stock
- black card stock
I stamped the image on a large piece of white card stock using the Memento™ Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black. I used my Spectrum Noir pens (IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4) to create a 'ground' for her to stand on. I stamped a second image on extra card stock and set it aside.
Then I sprayed the Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Lulu Lavender and Tuxeo Black and the Sheer Shimmer Spritz™ Craft Spray Silver and Sparkle on the panel, not worrying about getting it on my stamped image.
I colored the second stamped image with my Spectrum Noir pens (HB1, HB2, HB3, IG8, IG6, IG4, IG2, IG1, FS9, FS3, FS3, CR3) and fussy cut it. Prior to adhering it directly on top off the first image stamped directly on to the base, I outlined that one with IG2 and IG1, to create more shadow. The colored image is popped up on foam tape, for dimension.
I will definitely be inking up this fairy again soon - she's so fun to play with!