Time for another fun project for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®! This month for my the Artists' Choice project I decided to color up some fun poppies to demonstrate how fabulous the IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink works with alcohol markers; I also couldn't resist using one of my favorite products, the fabulously versatile IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Sprays.
Here's a quick look at my supply list:
- IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Tangelo and Summer Sky
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Spectrum Noir pens
- Ultra Smooth White card stock
- Poppy background stamp (Stamps by Chloe via Crafter's Companion UK)
- Poppies stamp (Stamps by Chloe via Crafter's Companion UK)
- Florence stamp set (Crafter's Companion US and Crafter's Companion UK)
After stamping the Poppies image with Memento™ Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black on white card stock, I used Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, and Summer Sky to create my sky and ground. I stamped the image second time on extra card stock, colored the flowers with my Spectrum Noir pens (OR1, OR2, OR3, CR10, DG4, DG3 DG2), fussy cut them, and popped them up on foam tape for dimension. The smaller petals are fussy cut and glued right on top of their counterparts.
I sprayed my largest panel of patterned paper with Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Tangelo. Orange and blue make me happy!!
I colored the largest poppy with the same pens listed above; for the stem I added a bit of CG2 and CG3. I also fussy cut it, glued the stem directly to the base panel, and popped the petal part up with foam tape. My sentiment is also stamped using Memento™ Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black, on a piece of the card stock I cut off from the top of the base panel sprayed with Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Summer Sky.
I added a bit of twine to finish this card off - I love the way it turned out!