Here's a quick look at how I made this vintage masculine card, using lovelies from Stampendous:
- Cut card base from Artichoke card stock
- Ahead of time, spritz coffee water onto Birch card stock; sprinkle coffee grounds and allow to dry.
- Cut Saltillo card stock in three panels; add patterned paper to one and coffee card stock to another.
- Stamp Poised Gent image on Birch card stock; shade as desired with alcohol markers.
- Apply Walnut Stain ink directly to edges adhere to Saltillo card stock.
- Adhere largest Birch panel and patterned paper panel to card base; tie cording around in a knot. Add Poised Gent panel.
Stamps: Poised Gent
Card Stock: Saltillo, Artichoke (Bazzill); Birch (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Joyous Noel (Graphic 45)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine); Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Accessories: Brown, Tan Cord (May Arts) Tools: spray bottle filled with coffee water, dry coffee grounds