I love Santa. Seriously - LOVE. This jumbo cling rubber stamp from Stampendous just makes me all kinds of happy! Here is how I made this fun card:
- Cut base and large panels from card stock
- Stamp Santa on separate piece of card stock, apply color as desired with chalk.
- Fussy cut and set aside Stamp pennant image on cream card stock using brown ink; apply color to it using chalk as desired.
- Randomly stamp snowflake images around panel using Versamark ink, apply chalk as desired. Sponge distress ink over edges.
- Apply large panels to card base on tilt, apply Santa on foam tape for dimension
Stamps: Jumbo Snow, Vintage Santa (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Kraft, Mauvish-Red (Bazzill); Cream (Mohawk)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Coloring Medium: Chalk (Pebbles)