Life truly is a circus around my house lately, so this card is totally appropriate! Stampendous recently released several circus themed stamps, and I love them. Here's a look at how I made it:
- Cut card base and panels from card stock
- Stamp Circus Poster image on cork; set aside
- Sprinkle Aged Scarlet enamel on panel, heat set from underneath. Add ink to edges directly from pad and with a sponge (as desired).
- Stamp Carousel image on small panel, add ink to edges with sponge (accent edges of panel with ink directly from the ink pad).
- Stamp sentiment on small panel, add ink to edges with sponge (accent edges of panel with ink directly from the ink pad).
- Stamp Lil’ Joker, fussy cut, add ink with sponge. Place gold brads over buttons.
- Adhere all pieces to card base as desired (note: foam tape was used for carousel, sentiment, and Lil’ Joker).
- Tie twine through button, adhere above carousel.
Stamps: Circus Poster, Carousel, Lil’ Joker, Life is a Circus (Stampendous)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Brushed Corduroy, Barn Door (Ranger)
Card Stock: Kraft-Core Scarlet Red (Coredinations); Kraft (Bazzill); Cork
Accessories: Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), Caramel Jute (American Crafts); Gold Brads, Button
Adhesive: Foam Tape