We're wrapping up Stampendous' celebration of their newest release this week with a great blog hop! Today I'm sharing a lovely spring-themed card, with the appropriately named Spring Bouquet cling jumbo stamp. Here's how I made it:
- Cut card base and large panel to desired size; cut another panel from patterned paper.
- Stamp swirl/scroll in Versamark ink (on patterned paper), sprinkle clear powder over top and heat set from underneath.
- Sprinkle Shabby Green embossing enamel randomly on paper, heat set from underneath.
- Stamp flower image on white card stock, color as desired; fussy cut. Repeat for butterfly.
- Adhere all pieces to card stock base. Use foam tape for both flower bouquet and butterfly.
- Tie ribbon around base of flowers, to give appearance of an actual bouquet.
And here are the Spectrum Noir markers I used to color this stamp:
Yellows: CT2, CT3, CT4 (With GB5, OR2 on butterfly)
Purples: HB1, HB2, HB3
Greys: GG1, GG2
Greens: CG2, CG3, DG2
Don't miss all of the stops on this amazing hop today!! Stampendous will choose three of the above blogs at random to each choose a winner from their comments section. These lucky stampers will each receive a brand new stamp set from our October Catalog images! (Sorry, due to laws and customs regulations, prizes to U.S. Mailing Addresses Only – but we’d love everyone to comment)
And here's another fun tidbit: my card today works for both the challenge at Stampendous this month, AND the challenge at Spectrum Noir! Flowers are everywhere!
For the Stampendous challenge: this is the last week for our October Saturday Challenge – Fabulous Florals. Add your floral themed card to our linky tool (see my left sidebar for a direct link) by Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 11:59 pm for your chance to win some great NEW flower stamps! Remember if your floral card features a flower from Stampendous Stamps your entry counts double.
The Spectrum Noir challenge runs through November 14, and all you have to do to play along is color with your Spectrum Noir markers, and use flowers on your card!
Stamps: S5045 Spring Bouquet
Essentials: Shabby Green Embossing Enamel, Clear Embossing Powder
Ink: Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Card Stock: Pollen, Kraft (Bazzill); White (Mohawk)
Patterned Paper: Tiny Green Stripes (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Ribbon SK18 (May Arts)
Adhesives: foam tape
Tools: heat gun