It's time to celebrate another amazing new release from Stampendous! All week long my teammates will be sharing projects created with brand new goodies, so be sure to get comfy and get ready to be inspired!
I'm sharing a card today with two floral stamps on it. I thought the Rose Cluster would pair really well with the Rose Thoughts clear stamp set. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!
- Cut card base and panels to desired size from card stock
- Stamp single rose; color as desired with alcohol markers.
- On separate card stock, stamp petal portion several times, color as desired and fussy cut petal individually.
- Arrange on top of original rose, using foam tape to add dimension.
- Stamp Rose Cluster image on left side of one panel. On another smaller panel, stamp sentiment.
- Sprinkle both Shabby Pink and Aged Black embossing enamels directly on to card stock, heat set from underneath. Adhere all panels to card base.
- For single rose as well as small sentiment panel, use foam tape.
- Add ribbon/clip to rose panel.
Be sure to head over to see what my talented teammates have to share with you today - they're all going to knock your socks off, I'm sure!
PLUS Kristine Reynolds who got left off yesterday but has a great project!!
And, of course, we welcome you to flip through our newest catalog by clicking on the cover below. You can also print or download a pdf of it to your computer.
Stamps: Rose Cluster, Rose Thoughts (Stampendous)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog (Tsukineko)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir
Card Stock: Black (Bazzill); Cream (Mohawk); Pastel Pink (The Paper Company)
Accessories: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel, Aged Black Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), Gold Swirl Clip (unknown); Ribbon 421-05-17 (May Arts)
Tools: heat gun