I am having so much fun with the new line of Kiddo stamps from Stampendous! On this card I used the Stocking Kiddo paired with the cling jumbo Holly Stocking. Here's a look at how I did it:
- Cut card base from card stock, tie ribbon around it and set aside.
- Cut large white panel from card stock; stamp jumbo stocking image using Versamark ink. Add Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel and heat set from underneath.
- Color as desired; apply Cottonball White fun flock to top of stocking. Sprinkle Aged Marine Embossing Enamel around edges of panel, heat set from underneath. Adhere panel to darker card stock mat.
- Cut small white panel from card stock, sprinkle Marine Embossing Enamel on and heat set from underneath. Adhere panel to darker card stock mat.
- Stamp Stocking Kiddo on white card stock. Color as desired, add fun flock to top of stocking; fussy cut. Using foam tape, adhere to small white panel.
- Adhere large panel to card stock base on a tilt; adhere small panel directly above knot in ribbon.
Yellows: GB5, CT4, CT3, CT2
Blues: TB8, TB4
Boy's Hair: TN8, TN7, GB10
Skin: FS9. FS4. FS3
Teddy Bear: GB8, GB9
This month the challenge over at Stampendous is all about embossing! You should head over and have a look at all the details (including what you could win).
Or you can click the badge above to add your link directly to the collection, and be entered to win a great prize! (Tip: You don't have to use Stampendous products to win, but you get more chances if you do!)
Stamps: Stocking Kiddo, Holly Stocking (Stampendous)
Card Stock: White (Mohawk), Blue (Bazzill), Brownish-Copper shimmery stuff (unknown)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir
Accessories: Cottonball White Fun Flock, Marine and Ochre Embossing Enamels (all by Stampendous); Frost Smooch Spray (Tsukineko); Ribbon (May Arts)
Tools: heat gun