I could not adore the new kiddoes from Stampendous any more than I do...it seriously is not possible. Aren't they darling? This one is the Mermaid Kiddo. Here are the details on how I made this card:
- Cut card base from Lime Crush card stock
- Cut Yam panel and patterned paper; adhere together.
- Die cut Yam panel and coordinating White one from card stock. Prior to removing white card stock from die, add Wild Honey ink to inner edges with a sponge.
- Stamp Mermaid Kiddo on White panel; color as desired with Copics.
- Adhere to Yam die cut panel.
- Adhere patterned paper panel to card base; tie ribbon around in a knot.
- Finish card by adding die cut image panel.
Stamps: Mermaid Kiddo
Card Stock: Lime Crush, Yam (Bazzill); White (Mohawk)
Patterned Paper: Bahama Striped Towel (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Wild Honey (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilites