- Cut card base from Black card stock; cut large Tan panel from card stock; cut smaller panels from Loganberry and Cream card stocks.
- Stamp gears image on cream card stock; color with Copics as desired.
- Stamp small gears image and young boy image on separate Cream card stock, color with Copics as desired; fussy cut both images.
- Adhere all panels to card base; stamp sentiments as desired on Tan card stock.
- Using foam tape, adhere small gears image and young boy image on card.
Stamps: Gears Kiddo
Card Stock: Desert Tan (WorldWin Treasure); Loganberry (Bazzill); Cream (Mohwak)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics