- Cut card base from Deep Blue card stock
- Cut large panel fro Light Terrific Teal card stock; sponge Brushed Corduroy ink around edges. Apply Walnut Stain ink directly to card stock edges.
- Tear strip of patterned paper, crumple as desired. Apply Brushed Corduroy ink directly to paper. Sprinkle Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel onto paper; heat from underneath using heat gun until melted.
- Adhere patterned paper strip to Light Terrific Teal card stock; paper pierce around edges and hand stitch (note: machine stitching is also possible).
- Stamp sentiment from Guy & Gears in lower right corner using Smokey Gray ink.
- Stamp Steampunk Balloon on another piece of Light Terrific Teal card stock. Sponge Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain ink as desired. Adhere to card using foam tape (note: three layers under balloon itself, one under the base to give different depths).
Stamps: Guys & Gears, Steampunk Balloon
Card Stock: Deep Blue, Light Terrific Teal (WorldWin Treasures)
Patterned Paper: Tudor Rose (Graphic 45)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Accessories: Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), Thread
Tools: Needle, Paper Piercer, Heat Gun