- Cut card base to 6" square; cut black card stock panel to 5" square and gently tear bottom 1/2" or so off.
- Stamp large frame in silver ink, emboss using detail silver embossing powder. Repeat process for swirl image in each lower corner.
- Smear Versamark ink along torn bottom edge (from ink pad directly to card stock). Apply Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel, heat from below until melted.
- Randomly sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel on black card stock, heat from below until melted.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink inside frame; cover with Baby Blue embossing powder and heat set from underneath.
- Attach black card stock to card base using foam tape or other dimensional adhesive.
That's it!! Quick and easy, with loads of texture!
Stamps: Amore Frame (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Patina, Black (Bazzill)
Ink: Versamark, Encore Silver
Accessories: Detail Silver Embossing Powder, Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel, Shabby White Embossing Enamel, Baby Blue Embossing Powder
Tools: heat gun